Residence card for family in charge of a non-EU citizen
This residence card is available when a foreigner is dependent of a relative who can be a regular non-EU resident with the residence card such as their spouse or parent. In practice, the following documents are required:
• PHOTOCOPY OF RESIDENCE PERMIT;
• PASSPORT COPY;
• PHOTOCOPY OF RESIDENCE PERMIT of the family member in charge;
• DOCUMENT CERTIFYING THE FAMILY RELATIONSHIP, documents from abroad must be translated, sworn and validated by the consular authorities in the country of origin or permanent residency of the foreigner;
• RESIDENCE CARD and FAMILY STATUS in AUTOCERTIFICATION;
• SUITABLE HOUSING CERTIFICATION issued by the City Hall (or by your local police station);
• CERTIFICATE OF CRIMINAL RECORD and PENDING CHARGES to request at the relevant Tribunal where it is required 1 stamp from € 19.84;
• ITALIAN TEST: the request has to be made on the following website: http://nullaostalavoro.dlci.interno.it
If the family member in charge is employed, he is asked to provide:
• CUD 2017, THE LAST 3 PAYCHECKS and UNILAV.
If the family member in charge is self-employed, he is asked to provide:
•Computerized MODELLO UNICO 2016 form, Chamber of Commerce record, A PROVISIONAL EVALUATION for the months of 2016/17, stamped and signed by the accountant.
Costs to be paid at the Post office:
• 16,00€ tax stamp (available in cigarette booths)
• 160,46€ (130,46€ for the postal payment slip and 30€ for the postal kit), to have a residence card;
• 30,46€ postal payment slip for each minor child dependents.