It is called a Residence Card for Employee when the foreigner has a work contract as an employee.
Fall under this category those who work as housemaids or caregivers.
The Residence Card for Employee will be delivered to you after 5 years of stay permit and not when it expires. In practice, the following documents are required:
• PHOTOCOPY OF RESIDENCE PERMIT;
• PASSPORT COPY;
• CUD 2017;
• LAST 3 PAY CHECKS;
• Declaration from the employer attesting to the fact that the business relationship with the employee is still ongoing;
• ITALIAN TEST: the request has to be made on the following website: http://nullaostalavoro.dlci.interno.it;
• CERTIFICATE OF CRIMINAL RECORD and PENDING CHARGES to request at the relevant Tribunal where it is required 1 stamp from € 19.84;
• RESIDENCE CARD and FAMILY STATUS in AUTOCERTIFICATION;
• SUITABLE HOUSING CERTIFICATION issued by the City Hall (or by your local police station).
Costs to be paid at the Post office:
• 16,00€ tax stamp (available in cigarette booths)
• 160,46€ (130,46€ for the postal payment slip and 30€ for the postal kit), to have a residence card;
• 30,46€ postal payment slip for each minor child dependents.