It is called a Residence Card for Self-Employment when the foreigner has an industrial, commercial, business or trade-related work, including the establishment of corporations or partnerships or the undertaking of corporate positions.
In practice, the following documents are required:
• PHOTOCOPY OF RESIDENCE PERMIT;
• PASSPORT COPY;
• CHAMBER OF COMMERCE RECORD, PHOTOCOPY OF THE AUTHORIZATION OR LICENSE CONCERNING THE BUSINESS IN QUESTION;
• INPS and INAIL REGISTRATIONS, issued by the accountant;
• Computerized MODELLO UNICO 2016 form, issued by the accountant;
• PROVISIONAL EVALUATION for the months of 2016/17, stamped and signed by the accountant;
• PHOTOCOPY OF THE ACCOUNTANTI’S IDENTITY CARD;
• F24 documents regarding IRPEF/IVA/INPS/INAIL issued by the accountant;
• ITALIAN TEST: the request has to be made on the following website: http://nullaostalavoro.dlci.interno.it
• CERTIFICATE OF CRIMINAL RECORD and PENDING CHARGES to request at the relevant Tribunal where it is required 1 stamp from € 19.84;
• RESIDENCE CARD and FAMILY STATUS in AUTOCERTIFICATION;
• SUITABLE HOUSING CERTIFICATION issued by the City Hall (or by your local police station).
Costs to be paid at the Post office:
• 16,00€ tax stamp (available in cigarette booths)
• 160,46€ (130,46€ for the postal payment slip and 30€ for the postal kit), to have a residence card;
• 30,46€ postal payment slip for each minor child dependents.