We talk about a Permit for family
in charge of 14 - 18 years old children when the foreigner reaches 14 years of age and has to request a family permit so as to have his or her own Stay Permit.
The necessary documents for such a permit are:
• RESIDENCE PERMIT COPY of the underage and his pare;
• PASSPORT COPY of the underage;
• RESIDENCE CARD and FAMILY STATUS in AUTOCERTIFICATION.
Costs to be paid at the Post office:
• 16,00€ tax stamp (available in cigarette booths);
• 60,46€ (30,46€ for the postal payment slip and 30€ for the postal kit).
The duration of the Stay Permit is the same as that of the Stay Permit of the person in charge and both can be renewed together.
The parents whose underage child was also on the Stay Permit also have to update their Stay Permit/Card.