We talk about a Permit for family in charge of non-EU citizens when the foreigner is dependent of a family member such as the spouse or parent if they are non-EU citizens with a legal Stay Permit.
MINIMUM REQUIRED INCOME
Request for 1 dependent family member: € 8.737,36;
Request for 2 dependent family members: € 11.649,82;
Request for 3 dependent family members: € 14.562,27;
Request for 4 dependent family members: € 17.474,73.
In practice, the following documents are required:
• PHOTOCOPY OF RESIDENCE PERMIT;
• PASSPORT COPY;
• PHOTOCOPY OF RESIDENCE PERMIT of the family member in charge;
• DOCUMENT CERTIFYING THE FAMILY RELATIONSHIP, documents from abroad must be translated, legalized and validated by the consular authorities in the country of origin or in the foreigner's permanent country of residence;
• RESIDENCE CARD and FAMILY STATUS in AUTOCERTIFICATION;
• SUITABLE HOUSING CERTIFICATION issued by the City Hall (or by your local police station).
If the family member in charge is employed, he is asked to provide:
• CUD 2017, THE LAST 3 PAYCHECKS and UNILAV.
If the family member in charge is self-employed, he is asked to provide:
• Computerized MODELLO UNICO 2016 form, Chamber of Commerce record, A PROVISIONAL EVALUATION for the months of 2016/2017, stamped and signed by the accountant;
Costs to be paid at the Post office:
• 16,00€ tax stamp (available in cigarette booths)
• 100,46€ (70,46€ for the postal payment slip and 30€ for the postal kit), to have a residence permit from 3 months to 1 year;
• 110,46€ (80,46€ for the postal payment slip and 30€ for the postal kit), to have a residence permit from 1 year to 2 years;
• 30,46€ postal payment slip for each minor child dependents.