We talk about a Employment Permit when the foreigner has a work contract as an employee. Fall under the same category those who work as housemaids or caregivers. A renewal can be requested 90 days before it expires and 60 days after it has expired.
Annual income: for each individual with no dependent, the social-security-check amount is required. For each family member, half the social allowance should be added. The applicant must demonstrate the following minimum annual gross income:
• Request for oneself: € 5.824,91
• Request for oneself and 1 dependent family member: € 8.737,36
• Request for oneself and 2 dependent family members: € 11.649,82
• Request for oneself and 3 dependent family members: € 14.562,27
• Request for oneself and 4 dependent family members: € 17.474,73
In practice, the following documents are required:
• PHOTOCOPY OF RESIDENCE PERMIT;
• PASSPORT COPY;
• CUD 2017;
• LAST 3 PAYCHECKS;
• Declaration from the employee attesting to the fact that the business relationship with the employee is still ongoing;
• RESIDENCE CARD and FAMILY STATUS in AUTOCERTIFICATION.
Costs to be paid at the Post office:
• 16,00€ tax stamp (available in cigarette booths)
• 100,46€ (70,46€ for the postal payment slip and 30€ for the postal kit), to have a residence permit from 3 months to 1 year;
• 110,46€ (80,46€ for the postal payment slip and 30€ for the postal kit), to have a residence permit from 1 year to 2 years;
• 30,46€ postal payment slip for each minor child dependents.