We talk about a Self-Employment Permit when the foreigner has an industrial, professional, commercial activity as well as a work as a craftsman, including the establishment of corporations or partnerships or the undertaking of corporate positions
Annual income: for each individual with no dependent, the social-security-check amount is required.
For each family member, half the social allowance should be added. The applicant must demonstrate the following minimum annual gross income:
• Request for oneself: € 5.824,91
• Request for oneself and 1 dependent family member: € 8.737,36
• Request for oneself and 2 dependent family members: € 11.649,82
• Request for oneself and 3 dependent family members: € 14.562,27
• Request for oneself and 4 dependent family members: € 17.474,73
In practice, the following documents are required:
• PHOTOCOPY OF RESIDENCE PERMIT;
• PASSPORT COPY;
• Chamber of Commerce record, PHOTOCOPY OF THE AUTHORIZATION OR LICENSE CONCERNING THE BUSINESS IN QUESTION;
• INPS and INAIL REGISTRATIONS, issued by the accountant;
• A computerized MODELLO UNICO 2016 form, issued by the accountant;
• PROVISIONAL EVALUATION for the months of 2016/2017, stamped and signed by the accountant;
• PHOTOCOPY OF ACCOUNTANTI'S IDENTITY CARD;
• F24 documents regarding IRPEF/IVA/INPS/INAIL issued by the accountant;
• RESIDENCE CARD and FAMILY STATUS in AUTOCERTIFICATION;
• SUITABLE HOUSING CERTIFICATION issued by the City Hall (or by your local police station).
Costs to be paid at the Post office:
• 16,00€ tax stamp (available in cigarette booths)
• 100,46€ (70,46€ for the postal payment slip and 30€ for the postal kit), to have a residence permit from 3 months to 1 year;
• 110,46€ (80,46€ for the postal payment slip and 30€ for the postal kit), to have a residence permit from 1 year to 2 years;
• 30,46€ postal payment slip for each minor child dependents.